Bella San Luci
I have a true love for tomatoes. I like them on salads, in soups and sauces, and piled onto a sandwich. I’m just discovering sun dried tomatoes and Bella Sun Luci has made me a huge fan!
Bella Sun Luci spells YUM!
I received the most wonderful box, filled with the most tantalizing goodies:
- Sun Dried Tomato Risotto
- Sun Dried Tomatoes with Greek Oregano, Basil & Garlic (Julienne Cut)
- Sun Dried Tomatoes with Zesty Peppers (Julienne Cut)
- Sun Dried Tomatoes with Italian Basil (Julienne Cut)
- Sun Dried Tomato Halves in Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Italian Herbs
- Bruschetta with Italian Basil – Sun Dried Tomato and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Italian Herbs
- Tomato Pesto Sauce with Whole Pine Nuts
I honestly didn’t know which to try first!
After much debate, I decide on the Sun Dried Tomatoes with Greek Oregano, Basil & Garlic. Oh my goodness…the smell is intoxicating. Thin strips of luscious dried tomatoes with just the right amount of spices. I had planned on making a bruschetta topping with them, but since I had a jar of the Bruschetta with Italian Herbs, I just wolfed them down, right out of the package. Yep, I sat down in front of my computer, watched a video and ate the WHOLE BAG. Seriously – that’s how good they are.
At just 245 calories for the ENTIRE package, I think that I’ve found my new go to snack!
Shop Bella Sun Luci for your family table, or if you have a special someone on your gift giving list…think Bella Sun Luci Gift Baskets!
Disclaimer: This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post are my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion of this product.